- Age and Birthday requirements for school year 2021-2022
- All students entering Pre-K 3 must be 3 years old by September 30, 2021
- All students entering Pre-K 4 must be 4 years old by September 30, 2021
- All students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 30, 2021
- All students entering 1st grade must have successfully completed Kindergarten
- All students entering 2nd grade must have successfully completed 1st grade.
Students With Medical Information
If your child has asthma, allergies, diabetes, seizures, or other medical conditions that may require medication or medical treatment during school hours, please be sure to have the Medication Authorization forms completed by the parent/guardian and the student’s medical provider, as well as an Asthma Action Plan or Anaphylaxis Action Plan as needed. If applicable, please provide this completed form to the school.
Monday— 8AM to 4:30PM
Tuesday— 8AM to 4:30PM
Wednesday— 8AM to 6:00PM (Late Day)
Thursday— 8AM to 4:30PM
Friday— 8AM to 4:30PM
Enroll With Us Today
At Cedar Tree Academy, we believe learning begins at birth. Our primary goal is to inspire each child to be a self-confident, inquiring, positive student. Let our excellent, highly qualified teachers help your child develop an independent mind and a love for learning.
New Student Information
Congratulations to all families matched to Cedar Tree Academy using My School DC! To accept your space, families must complete online registration and provide all required documentation by Monday, May 3, 2021. All required documentation can be submitted in-person or electronically by the parent or legal guardian. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the school at 202-610-4193 or Jessica Lewis at email@example.com or 202-815-4429.
Click here to read Cedar Tree Academy’s Transition Policy
Returning Student Information
Thank You for choosing Cedar Tree Academy for another school year. To secure your space for the upcoming school year, please complete online registration and submit all required documentation by Monday, May 3, 2021. Returning students are NOT required to resubmit child’s birth certificate, My School DC Enrollment Form or Parent/Guardian ID (unless it is being used as Proof of DC Residency).
We want to support you with enrollment during this unique time, so if you need assistance, please contact Ms. Jessica Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-815-4429.
Required Enrollment Forms
- DC Health Assessment Certificate (Submit by first day of school)
- DC Oral Health Assessment Certificate (Submit by first day of school)
- Proof of DC Residency (Guidelines)
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate (New students only)
- Parent/Legal Guardian Photo ID (New students only)
- OSSE Home Language Survey (New students only)
- SY21-22 Seat Acceptance Form