Policies & Procedures
Cedar Tree Academy is committed to academic excellence for all students. We will build the foundation for all students in a safe learning environment designed to enhance social and emotional growth, cognitive and creative development while preparing students to become active independent learners. – No exception, No excuses!
Below are Cedar Tree Academy’s Policies and Procedures:
- Preventing and Addressing Student-on- Student Acts of Sexual Harassment
- Preventing and Addressing Student Sexual Abuse by School Staff
- Special Education Services
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Letter of Return
- 2022-23 Student Handbook
- Child Find Policy
- CTA 2018 Lead Test Results
- Public Notification
- Wellness Policies On Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Discipline Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Student Uniform Policy
- Transition Policy
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Grievance Policy
- Open Meeting Policy
- School Transparency Policy
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’d love to stay in touch ! Please subscribe to receive updates and information from Cedar Tree Academy.
Make a Difference
Every child deserves an excellent education and the opportunity to graduate from college. Your donation to Cedar Tree Academy provides the above-and-beyond programming and supports that are central to our students’ success. Thank you for helping our students rise to and through college.
Cedar Tree Academy students are proving what’s possible for students in the District of Columbia. Our young scholars develop the knowledge, skills, character needed to lead successful lives full of choice and opportunity.